Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CRM Status Management Issue

Hello Guru and my dear friends,

We are working on the Status Management to control the status of a change request (created in CRM as a transaction type). The status profile that we use contains several statuses: 'To be Approved', 'Approved', 'Rejected', 'On-Hold', 'Implemented', etc. When a Change Request is created, its initial status is set to 'To be Approved' and its status can be set to the consequent ones in 'Change' mode. What we found out is that, once we set the status to 'Approved' from 'To be Approved', the screen switches to display mode, and when clicking on the pencil button to switch to change mode, on the bottom of the screen it show a message: "Document is being distributed - changes are not possible.'

We have never set up another system to load or accept change request from our CRM system. How does this happen? I am pretty sure there is something wrong in the status profile. Can someone shed some light?

Many thanks,

Leon

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Leon,

In BS02, go to the detail screen of the Approved status. You can see another screen where you can set whether business transactions are 'allowed', 'forbidden' etc.

If you do not see 'To be Distributed' as one of the business transactions in that list, click the create icon to see all the business transactions. Now find the "To be Distributed" business transaction and set this to "Forbidden".

Try this and let me know.

Prakash

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question