cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACH and WIRE PAyments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could any one throw some light on the paymnet method and the form details for effecting ACH and Wire Payment?

Can I use the method under F110 Program ?

Thanks,

Chitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if anyone was able to find a format to suit wire payments. I am looking for a SAP format to use to extract the payment information and send to our domestic bank and our international wire payment system.

Thanks much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus and Chitra specifically,

I have to configure for a US client wire payments procedure so that payment media file is generated. Currently, the client has ACH payments already set up. They have a payment method 'W' for wire transfers which they use but it is not assigned to any Payment media / forms. After the payment run for payment method 'W', they take the payment list and enter manually the details of wire transfers to be done in the external bank software. Now, they dont want to manually enter these details into the bank's software anymore. Instead, they want the SAP to generate a file output after the payment run for 'W' method and then upload / import this file into the bank's software. The bank has a specific format for such uploads.

I request you to pls. explain how and what to configure so that the desired file format is output to be uploaded into bank's software.

Thanks,

Jagdish

1-314-537-6449

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Basically DME configuration has to be done.

All the paymnet types are almost same as the data will be downloaded and will be handled by different system.

SAP has to give the details as string of bytes.

The form has to be designed OBVCU . DME type PAYM.

Tick the box 'Mapping Using DME'.

Design the paymnet medium format 'ZDMEFMT'

use the paymnet format under payment medium.

F110 generates the output using the paymnet format (String of bytes).

After executing F110 - Print payment run - Environment-DME administration- shows the output file like temse file which can be used by the system to send the payments.

Hope this helps.

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

It worked. Thanks a ton.

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Can you please explain me the DME config process. I have a similar kind of issue as jagdesh

I have to configure for a US client wire payments procedure so that payment media file is generated. Currently, the client has ACH payments already set up. They have a payment method 'W' for wire transfers which they use but it is not assigned to any Payment media / forms. After the payment run for payment method 'W', they take the payment list and enter manually the details of wire transfers to be done in the external bank software. Now, they dont want to manually enter these details into the bank's software anymore. Instead, they want the SAP to generate a file output after the payment run for 'W' method and then upload / import this file into the bank's software. The bank has a specific format for such uploads.

Regards

genie

Former Member
0 Kudos

You set up payment methods for ACH and wire transfers. You do this in tcode FBZP. Those are used in F110. You select the payment method for wire or ACH when running F110. It will create a file for you to use for the banks. You have to set up paying company codes, house banks and accounts, bank determination , country and company payment methods and bank selection.

pls assign points if helpful as a way to say thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dave,

Please advise me on the form type to be used ?

I am trying with paymnet medium program Rffous_t ?

am i correct ?

I shall certainly award the credits after the reply instead of piecemeal basis.

Thanks,

Chitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra

you can use program RFFOUS_T for doing the ACH payment it is correct.

What is the form you are referring to.

if it is Payment Advice form. you can try this form FPAYM_US_ACH. if you find it is not good, you can take hte help of the abaper and modify it.

Regards

Amarnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amarnath. I have used the RFFOUS_T .

I used F110_US_DTA ( Form for payment)and FPAYM_US_ACH as net form in the config.

On executing Proposal and payment run it works smoothly and posted the documnet.

But there is no output for ACH file to send it to bank.

The additional log says the IDOC has been generated. I tried we07,21,22 to check the IDoc. Am I correct ? how to check that the system has generated IDOC or any file has been generated?

The log of print program says "the following Document was not processed since they will be sent by EDI"

1.Did I miss any config ?

2. there is no data populated in REGUT to get tem se file at least?

Thankful to get yr guidance.

Regards, Chitra.