Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RFITEMAR data into a ztable - FBL5n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I want to save report RFITEMAR (transaction code FBL5n) data into a ztable. Please let me know how this can be achieved.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fastest way to do this is copy the program (copying an SAP program sometimes is not very easy though) and update the Z-table with the output table.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fastest way to do this is copy the program (copying an SAP program sometimes is not very easy though) and update the Z-table with the output table.

0 Kudos

That is the question ... what is the 'output table'...

0 Kudos

Use:

TYPES: BEGIN OF T_TYPE,

LINE(72),

END OF T_TYPE.

DATA: PROGRAM LIKE SY-REPID VALUE 'RFITEMAR',

T TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF T_TYPE WITH

NON-UNIQUE DEFAULT KEY INITIAL SIZE 500.

READ REPORT PROGRAM INTO T.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• Here insert into Ztable

ENDIF.

Ztable must have:

MANDT

LINENO TYPE i

LINE(72)

Regards.

0 Kudos

To get the output table, you have to see which table is is being passed for the ALV display. Debug the program and try to find out the step just before the diplay. In the debug mode, set a breakpoint at statement 'call function'.

0 Kudos

Is there a way to have individual fields saved individually in the ztable (One to one mapping)...

0 Kudos

That is the question ... what is the 'output table'... Thanks

0 Kudos

No, that's not possible. What you have to do is you have to find out the output table, and then you have to update your z-table with whatever fields of those output table you want - this whole process of course, being inside the copied program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Download the report as text file using SE38 and then upload the text file data using function module 'GUI_UPLOAD' or with method CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES=>GUI_UPLOAD.

Declare your output table as a field of character of 255 lines.

To download report as text file do the following steps.

In SE38,Goto Utilities->More Utilities->Upload/Download->Download.

Thanks,

Vinay

Message was edited by: Vinaykumar Gorrela