im currently in a IS-Retail implementation (version 4.7*200) in a convenience client with 230 stores, this ones using SRS (Sap Retail Store) functionality.
Some issues about our scenario you should know:
- We are using ITS for the SRS;
- We don't have any middleware (we work with ftp and file integrations);
- All stores have PDC.
As i found in help.sap.com we have some RFCs allowing the integration with third-party provider for SAP Retail Store. We've agreed with the providers that they will develop the third-party system to invoke the RFCs.
So, my questions are:
1) Is this the best solution for our scenario??
2) What do i have to do in our side (SAP) to allow the third-party system integration??
3) Do i have to create RFCs destinations??
4) What's the difference between RFCs and tRFCs??
5) Do you have any example of this kind of customizations??
6) Do you have examples how to invoke the RFCs (outside SAP)??
Thank you very much,