cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending data Via RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

I am new to XI and in my scenario i want to send XML data to BW. As far as my knowledge goes i can communicate to BW directly by calling a RFC receiver communication channel or by using a proxy in BW.

<b>Proxy</b>

I called the sproxy transaction in BW and everything is greyed out over there.And there is a heading which says "Namespaces(No connection to Integration Builder)".. Is there any configuration i need to do in the BW server?? if so, can someone tell me how to do it? or can someone forward me any tutor file on proxy.my email id is faqsap@yahoo.com

<b>For communicating directly with RFC</b>

I am trying to send a vendor master(coming from MDM) to BW,can i call a RFC which can receive the vendor master XML?The BW white paper(how to push data to BW) says that i need to call the RFC /BI0/QI6ASENDXMLDATATOBW_RFC ,i imported this RFC and i thought i should do some mapping so that my vendor master data gets mapped to the RFC,but the Vendormaster structure does not match with the RFC i imported.So how do i send my vendor master data to BW?

Thank you

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Just check whether RFC destinatons LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are maintained in BW system ,

also create HTTP destination to u r integration server and configure sxmb_adm for application system and specify above created destination for integration server address.

also check whether entries in the sldapicust are maintained .

Regards,

Keith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as i am thinking u may not establish connection between ur XI server and BW server.U can do it make necessary changes in the exchange profile of XI server.

Regards

Victoria.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

<<Is there any configuration i need to do in the BW server??

SXMB_ADM / Integration Engine Configuration

Role: Application System

Corresponding Integ. Server: dest://myDestination

SM59: myDestination type H

Target Host: myHost Service No 8000

Path Prefix: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Put logon data for XI

SICF: activate service sap/xi/engine

Regards,

Udo