Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 Order Reson Listbox ( VBAK-AUGRU )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to restrist the list of Order Reasons in the Listbox in VA01. Currently it is the entire list from TVAU/ TVUAT but we would like to only display Order Resons which are linked to the Sales Order entered, This data is held in the table TVAUK. I cannot seem to find any user exits or BAdIs to limit this selection. If anybody has any ideas I would appreciate it. At the moment I think that he would require a SAP Repair in order to achieve this.

Regards

Sharif Bouktila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharif,

Welcome to SDN.

You can not restrict the drop down values for order reasons. SAP had setup/configured the field AUGRU in table VBAK with input help pointed to check table TVAU.

Unless you change the possible entries for VBAK-AUGRU in SE11 which is not SAP best practice.

No user exits and BADi are available to restrict the drop down values. You can change the display value for VBAK-AUGRU in VA01 in include program MV45AFZZ and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just worked on similar problem but in HR. Well in HR we can extend Infotype and can write code . Here is the trick I do..

I extend the text table , let talk your scenario ...

e.g. I append a field in TVAU by doing append structure and maintain value on which you decide which value need to show or not .

Now , you have to find the place where you populate the values in VA01 list box based on your new introduce field in table TVAU .

Hope this’ll give you idea!!

<b>P.S award the points.</b>

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

"Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers!!"

Message was edited by: Saquib Khan

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharif,

Welcome to SDN.

You can not restrict the drop down values for order reasons. SAP had setup/configured the field AUGRU in table VBAK with input help pointed to check table TVAU.

Unless you change the possible entries for VBAK-AUGRU in SE11 which is not SAP best practice.

No user exits and BADi are available to restrict the drop down values. You can change the display value for VBAK-AUGRU in VA01 in include program MV45AFZZ and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward point if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you create a Search help exit for search help H_TVAU it is possible to restict the order reason listbox.

0 Kudos

Hi Robert

We can create Search help exit, if F4 functionality is assigned in standard field. But if Drop down is there instead of F4, no use of search help exit.

As there is a drop down functionality given in VBAK-AUGRU, we can do search help exit for this but again ..it is not possible to display values since it is drop down. not a F4.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Ketan--