cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Sales organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It´s possible to block a sales organization wich has got sales orders and bills???. It´s a sales order that doesn´t work anymore

Thanks in advance

i

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning;

I don´t want delete sales organization because i need to display order and billing documents although these have been proccesed

I´m thinking use roles to do it, but i prefer use another SAP funcionality

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi all

since you are on this topic, i would like to know further how to prevent sales order from being posted when a customer master is marked for deletion.

i have set all the relevant blocking key (Central Posting Block, Billing block, Delivery block) via XD05. however the system still allows me to post the Sales order, although there was a warning message that an overall block set to the customer.

where can i set it to an error instead?

thanks in advance.

hui chun

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a customer marked for deletion system only gives warning message. you should also set sales order block to this customer. Also note that sales order blocking reason should be defined earlier and allocated to all the document types relevant to customer sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try deleting the Sales Area, i.e. the combination of Sales Org, Distribution Channel and Division, which you no longer want. You can see the old documents in the display mode.

Cheers

KCS

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think you can block a Sales Org.

The available Sales and distribution blocks are acheived by entering a blocking key for one or more of the following blocks in the Sales and distribution blocks field group:

Sales Order block

Delivery block

Billing block

Enter the blocking key in the All sales areas field to set a block for the customer in all sales areas. Enter the blocking key in the Selected sales area field if the block must only be valid in one sales area (the block is set for the sales area entered on the initial screen).

Select the All sales areas field or the Selected sales area field for Block sales support to set a block for customer sales support in all sales areas or in individual sales areas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning!!

Thanks for your answer but i need to block a sales organization that doesn´t work anymore, not the customer.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you just delete the Sales Org if your dont need it any more. ( after you close out all the documents)