cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard ESS iViews for ECM module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the compensation management module, there are several standard ESS iViews delivered by SAP:

For instance the "<i>Displaying a Total Compensation Statement</i>" in Business Package for Employee Self-Service (mySAP ERP 2004).

As we are setting up Enterprise Compensation Management, I would like to know whether these iViews will also be delivered for ECM. I have checked all Business Package documentation but did not find any standard ESS iViews for ECM.

For MSS, I have found the MSS_60_1_EN.pdf documentation which contains a lot of MSS ECM information. No ESS info unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

MvdM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ESS Business Backage for mySAP 2004 does not have much documentation (and I didn't see any compensation iViews)...Perhaps you're referring to ESS for mySAP 2005, the documentation for that is located here:

https://www2.iviewstudio.com/support_content/_17295/BP_ESS_05_P1.pdf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The TCS iView is only part of ESS BP and basically uses the ess/rem DC to generate the report framework that shows the output as Adobe PDF. The TCS itself is implemented in the backend with the form builder (/hrforms) - same approach as salary statement. Employees can view their salary statemetn or TCS. In ECM you have managers working with employee data and normally you don't want to display managers this type of information of their employees - but that depends off cause on your requirements. It is not too difficult to build a custom TCS service for managers and integrate it with ECM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you know where do I have to go in ERP 2004 to configure "Total Compensation Statement"?

I've created a new form in Smart Forms and now I want to change the default form used in the Portal.

Thanks a lot

Antonio