Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to findout progran name

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in my va02 tccode i have a tab called sales tab.

in that if i give invoice as" email " then a confirmation is sent to the contact person.

i need to make changes, so that mail goes to bill to party.

is there any program which send this mail, if so how to findout this program.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally , I use to go to SE93 -> give tr.VA02 and go inside the transaction , double click program name and then in program -> click "Find" and search words like "Email" or 'mail' OR debug the VA02 program .

Hope this’ll give you some clue!!

P.S award the points.

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally , I use to go to SE93 -> give tr.VA02 and go inside the transaction , double click program name and then in program -> click "Find" and search words like "Email" or 'mail' OR debug the VA02 program .

Hope this’ll give you some clue!!

P.S award the points.

Good luck

Thanks

Saquib Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

TRY FINDING FROM TRANSACTION SE80 CLICK ON EDIT OBECT AND IN MORE TAB SELECT TRANSACTION RADIOBUTTON AND GIVE VA02.

HOPE THIS HELPS,

PRIYA.

Message was edited by: Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I think you dont need to change program for order confirmation to the Bill to Party(BP) instead of contact person(CP). I think this is an customization change. Please check in the transaction V/30 as what is the data maintained for the Partner Function when the output type is 'Order Confirmation'. Im sure it has been maintained as CP and for your requirement, you need to change the same to BP. Once that is done and whenever you change an order, mail will go Bill to Party through the program RSNAST00.

In case you need to change logic based on some specific condition, you can probably check Include Program MV45AFZZ but i dont think that will be required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

CAN YOU GIVE SOME MORE DETAILS ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENT AND WHERE R U STUCK UP ACTUALLY.I UNDERSTOOD YOUR REQUIREMENT BUT NOT COMPLETELY.

IF YOU WANT TO DO THE CHANGES IN VA02 THEN YOU HAVE TO GO SAPMV45A MODULE POOL THERE YOU HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE APPROPRIATE FIELD USING THE GLOBAL SEARCH AND THEN YOU HAVE TO DO THE CHANGES.

THANKS

MRUTYUN