cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload data to planning area without infocubes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has any one implemented any function module or ABAP programs to upload data to the planning areas in SAP APO 3.1 directly without using an infocube. The requirement is to enter data directly to the planning area and not via the infocube.

Are there any standard function modules in SAP APO which can address this issue?

Warm regards,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Emmanuel. I will take a look at the BAPI's route. The other option you mentioned to me is also a very good suggestion.

Warm regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another way (although my suggestion above may be simpler and more practical), is to write a planning book macro calling a user defined function. In the function module, you write the code the reads the stuff that needs to be loaded. You can then execute the macro in background processing (e.g. Demand Planning in the background).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a BAPI for this purpose. THe BAPI names that are related here are BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL and BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL. With these BAPIs you can write and read the Planning Area key figures directly. You can view the documentation by going into transaction se37 and then putting the bapi name. You can also go to transaction bapi and go the APO/Supply Chain Management Planning Book tree.

Hope this helps.