cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Account Assignment Group, in Sales Order Mass Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sd Experts,

We just went live, our consultant updated Account assignment group at the material level but did not updated existing materials. When we caught the problem and updated exisisting materials there were some existing orders already created. Which now I am getting an account determination error due to this field being empty at the material level.

We have some sales orders that I need to update but they are just too many, currently I have been fixing them thru VF02, for to the material and update manually.

Does anyone has any idea how to mass update this field for all existing orders, to update "Account Assignment Group" field automatically

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Mass transaction choose object type as #BUS2032,after executing in the next screen from the tables choose#Sales Order Item Data, and from the fields choose#AcctAssgGr (MASSSDHE)-MASSSDHEAD_S-KTGRD, now execute to find fields Sales document and Sales Document item , here load all the Sales Orders for which the change is needed along with the items for which the changes are needed execute again to find the next screen with Sales Documet, Sales Document item and Account assignment which needed to be changed,now select the entire block enter new values in the Account assignment box in the above, click on the 'Carry out MAss change button ' and then save, it will take some time basing the change tobe carried and issues a log as to how many documents were changed

Hope this is clear,please do a test run before.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are the steps I am doing

1- In tcode MASS I select Object BUS2032, and Execute

2- Second Screen I choose Sales Order Item Data, and Execute

3- Choose field AcctAssgGr Field ( In this same field I also enter = to empty) since all of these fields are empty

4- When I execute I get a list of all sales orders and the items where Acct AssgGr is empty, however I only see two fields Sales Doc and Sales Item, I donu2019t see the Acct AssgGR field nowhere in the screen. Each of the Acct AssgGR will be different so I have to get creative as to how I will match them

5- Can you be more specific after step 5 what do I need to do to see the Acct AssgGR field and how to updated it?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion, t.code MASS is good only when you want to update all the sales order line item with a single value.

The field is account assignment group of item in sales order is VBAP-KTGRM, which I dont see in the object BUS2032.

I assume you need to create a z-program, which can update the sales order line items after reading the material master-account assignment group value. I never tried LSMW, but this may also help. Check with an ABAP'er for any of these options.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Via MASS you cannot achieve this. You have to create a recording via LSMW for the said field and update in bulk but this is also possible only for the line items for which no subsequent activity is carried out. If any delivery / billing is carried out for that line item, even via LSMW you cannot update as the said field will be become uneditable in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi