cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning book Cell colours are not displayed correctly in upgarded SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

WE have recently upgarded SCM 4.1 to SCM 7.0 system and I am testing new system. I am stuck in one issue . We have some keys figure rows which are open of inout/output. WE have macros for this key figures to close for certian period. After closing we defined cell Background colour to be same as default colour of other rows in planning book. For SCM 4.1 we used colour no 9 for this.

But in New System SCM 7.0 looks like colour numbers have changed. So I changed macros for background colour , we have an option when changing system gives colour palett and we can select, I tested the whole pallett fo matching colour with default planning book celllc colours- no colour is matching , when I look at palett it looks same but when I select that in macro the shade looks diferent .

Can some one advice how can we get exact colout number to match defult colour of palnning book cells.

Thanks

KV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caterpillar
Explorer
0 Kudos

KV,

Could you explain in a bit more detail what you found out regarding the standard background color for the APO 7.0 planning book?  I am having same issue finding a match when I want to change cell attributes.  I am able to change it in a macro, just can't seem to change it back. 

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kristin

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin,

You can always change the cell color to default by using 0 as argument of the macro function. For instance, the following macro change the color of cell to red if the corresponding prop factor value is negative. On the other hand, for a positive value or zero, the default background color is retained.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Caterpillar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh.

What about when you want to change the foreground color, the text, to match the background color?  That's really my requirement.  We have couple key figures that do not make sense at aggregate level and we are to 'blank' them out by making foreground color same as background.  Could do in 4.0, but can't find the corresponding number to the background color in 7.0.

Thanks,

Kristin

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kristin,

The following color codes come close to the background color.

FG color code 2 - White (if the cell is editable)

FG color code 16 or 17 - Light grey (if the cell is non-editable)

Thanks,
Rajesh

Caterpillar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Grey is what we had in 4.0, but my 7.0 is more of a light blue:

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kristin,

There is no color code that closely match with light bluish grey color. The one that comes close is 42 but it leaves a light shadow like text.

- Rajesh

Caterpillar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Yes, that is what I have found to be the closest as well.  Wish there was exact match though.

Thank you for your time!

Kristin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any suggestions for this issue.

Thanks

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have finally go answer to this issue

As a new grid is in place which provides enhanced

functionalitites e.g. advanced excel upload and distinction between

zero and initial cell values. Part of the redesign was the color

concept.

Some functionalities have fixed colors which cannot be changed.

As a result of this you see differences in the color.

KV

Edited by: KVerma on Sep 9, 2009 3:26 PM