cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls advise can we add manually the dimensions upper and lower limits while assigning any one defined / created characterstic to the task list? we need to check more than 20 dimensions at each operations. in this case do we need to create 20 mic's and and add all those to opeartions of the task list? can we add it in single mic? pls advise and guide me the steps?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

Sorry i dont have any information on that. I doubt this is possible in standard SAP.

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

You can continue to enter all the datas in one mic as dimension. But the issue will be

1) You cannot have analysis for each of the parameters

2) You can valuate the result as a whole as all will have different readings

3) statistics values cannot be interpreted

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, thank u for ur reply. it is ok, i do not want result as whole. can u advise how to enter multi dimensions upper and lower limits for diffrnt dimension in single mic? what are the setting req? thanks once again.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

Just wanted to know the process for which you want. This is a very new kind of requirement so just want to know for which business process you want this

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, in general mechanical industry, at one operation (maching), we need to check length, width, depth parameters to be checked, at operation 2 we need to check concentricity, parallelism, depth. so i want length, width and depth in one mic and concentricity, parallelism, depth in another mic instead of length seperate mic etc. can it be possible?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav

please explain you requirement in detail

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in qs21 i want to include 20 dimensions upper and lower limits, so that i can record 20 different dimensions insteadt of defining 20 mics seperatley. i want 20 parametrs to be checked thru single mic? pls advise.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to update MIC at task list level?

If this is the req. then yes. Just create MIC as Incomplete copy model. Select control indicator including upper limit & lower limit. Once you assign MIC to task list then system will ask to update upper & lower spec of MIC.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sir, i want upper and lower limit for 20 different dimensions in single mic. pls advise how to do that?