cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost centre report not showing planned cost of activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

In one scenario, where internal activity is planned for a work centre/ activity type, project cost report is coming OK and is showing planned cost as well as actual cost (as the activity has been confirmed)

But in cost centre report, system is reflecting only actual hrs and actual amount. Planned cost / activity is blank.

Any clue, where I may be missing.

Regards

Raman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, check that in the CO version definition you have integrated planning active for orders/projects (field name PLICC).

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I catched my old documents again to review the integrated planning. There are the following conditions:

1. the target version must enable the integrated planning. => Check the co version setting in customizing.

2. The activity must be assigned to a WBS, and this WBS must have the flag 'inte.planning' set.

3. If your release is higher than 470, run the CJ9QS (or CJ9Q) with the source version = 0, target version in point 1.

Backgroud:

The network activity itself can not be used for inegrated planning. The CJ9QS transfers the data from activity to the assigned WBS.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

As far as I understood, you would like have the integrated planning functionality. That means, if an controlling object allocate the service (acitivity type) of cost center, then from the cost center such allocation should be showed.

Such functionality in standard,

1. the WBS, if the ECP is not used

2. the network activity, the CJ9Q, (or CJ9FS?).

Not 100 percently sure about 2.th point, please refer the online documentation.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you confirmed the activity the planned cost will not show in cost center reporting, only the actual cost will display in cost center reporting.

Create one activity and check the planned cost activity in cost center reporting ( Dont confirm the activity).

Try this

Thanks

S.Murali

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check that the cost center corresponds to work center. Second, the PS planning for Network activity quantity is independent from CO-OM-CCA planning for Cost Center activity type output. Your Cost Center (Work Center) may provide service to various projects. In CO there is an alignment report to match output with consumption. Check if you have 0 quantity in KP26 for Planned Activity type.