cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap middle ware web method issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my client using a non sap software for Internal warehouse for example, good issues, inter stock transfer, reciepts, physical counting,etc. He ask us to integrate non sap software inventory to sap internal warehouse mangement. whatever transactions haapens at inernal warehouse that should reflect back in sap Internal wareshouse dat bases tables., I have been asked to gofor middle ware,As i am new to this concept, can any body suggest the step by step process for above conept.

thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear, r you already using webmethod (as mention in subject).

Assuming you not implemented anything then my suggestion is to use SAP PI (7.0 or 7.1). Step by step approach is not possible to explain on forum and high level steps will be determined only after knowing what this non-sap software do and how.

Most of the time you can pickup file from non-SAP software and then post in SAP using RFC/Idoc/WebService depends upon scenario to scneario.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

gaurav,

The thing is my cleint uses mobile non sap inventory software which runs on microsoft.net, this mobile software will be placed in internal warshoue. for exaple the momment goods recieved,or goods issue it will be operated through touch screen and same time it should be updated in sap inventory data base,.on line , my client asks them (microsoft .net guys) to integrate with sap internal wareshoue mangemnt .

suugest with necessary configuration.

Thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are services available for stock update/goods issue etc.

You can goto ESworkplace and search for service required for required task.

Check Service Operation and Service Interface section here URL: http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=lookup[Stock]&packageid=...

Service Operation relation to Object Manage Stock can be found here: http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=2BA144E9334911DB2B24000F...

I am sure .Net application can consume these services in order to update SAP or any other middleware (like PI) can be used.

Regards,

Gourav

Answers (0)