Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add login/password_max_idle_productive parameter in RZ10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add the two parameters login/password_max_idle_productive and login/password_max_idle to our system. We on SAP Netweaver 7.0. Am I able to add these two parameters using transaction RZ10 or do I need to get the Basis team to manually edit the DEFAULT.PFL file at the OS level?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have proper authorization of transaction : RZ10, then you can do this by yourself.. No need to manually edit the DEFAULT.PFL file at the OS level..

Regards,

Sandip

3 REPLIES 3

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I want to add the two parameters login/password_max_idle_productive and login/password_max_idle to our system. We on SAP Netweaver 7.0. Am I able to add these two parameters using transaction RZ10 or do I need to get the Basis team to manually edit the DEFAULT.PFL file at the OS level?

>

The portion striked out should be login/password_max_idle_initial

If you have proper authorization for this activity (RZ10 and other authorization objects) then you will be able to do this yourself. But better to leave this for BASIS team if you are not a BASIS resource. They should be aware of all details and can take necessary decisions.

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have proper authorization of transaction : RZ10, then you can do this by yourself.. No need to manually edit the DEFAULT.PFL file at the OS level..

Regards,

Sandip

0 Kudos

Thanks guys!