Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager and a SAP GRC AC 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a Solution Manager and a SAP GRC AC 5.3

We ant to know if somebody knows how to connect or the architecture os infrastructure to connect the Solution MAnager with the GRC.

What we have to do is... If someone in the Solman does a user or role request, the SAP GRC gets this request and begins the necesary workflows.

I need help

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I's a request of a user or an role in the Solution Manager. The Solution Manager does not have the HR module.

Maybe it will use the helpdesk of the Solman.

The workflow will be:

Solman (Request User) --> SAP GRC AC 5.3 CUP

or

Solman (Request Role) --> SAP GRC AC 5.3 ERM

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

This is not possible. As you know someone will have to create a request in CUP for create user and role addition. If you have SAP HR then only you can user HR Trigger.

I don't think you will be able to achieve this without doing custom development.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What we want is that from the Solman create request for a user o role and then CUP (User) or ERM (Role) of the SAP GRC creates a request fot that solman request.

I have to do this too with Mercury ITG

Mercury ITG --> SAP GRC AC 5.3

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

If you are creating a user through SAP HR then you can well use the HR trigger option available in CUP to trigger a request for the user, but the same can not be done for ERM.

Also, i am not sure if Mercury ITG will work with AC5.3.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

It is not possible that when a role or user is created in backend (solution manager in your case) then a request is created in CUP (access enforcer) for workflows. In case you are using SAP_HR for creating

roles/users etc then this can trigger a request in CUP which can results in workflow triggering. This feature

is called HR Triggers. However, SAP_HR module is not able in Solution Manager.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement, you want that the request should be automatically trigerred from Solman to GRC.

In GRC, CUP is used to provision the user and roles. The request can directly be created in CUP by a functionality known as HR triggers however this requires SAP_HR module which is not present in Solman.

So it is not possible to create request directly from solman. User can login to CUP and then can create the request for his login.

Regards,

Shweta