cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP job fails with "No customer numbers ..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

While executing SOLMAN_CONNECT tcode, I get the error

SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP job fails with "No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER".

SAP note

Note 1351731 - Termination SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP/SOLMAN_CONNECT

says problem fixed against ST 400 with SP SAPKITL431.

I'm running NW 7.0 SPS 15 which has ST 400 SAPKITL425.

I need to get SAPKITL431. but when I search SWDC for this package, I can only find SAPKITL430. I need to get SAPKITL431 in the download basket and have someone at SAP to turn off the MOPZ requirement so I can use DLManager to get the SP dlownloaded and installed. Are there other dependent SPs required. Or am I better off downloading SPS 16 or later.

I need the MOPZ requirement turned off for this until I can get the fix and get MOPZ up and running.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

Do you have your user id and your S user id maintained in AISUSER Table? Best way to check by going to tcode > AISUSER.

If it is maintained, you don't need to wait for SAPKITL431. You can implement that correction via implementing SAP Note 1351731 with tcode > SNOTE. When you download SAP Note via SNOTE in your SAP System, it will tell you if there is any dependency.

Thanks,

Digesh Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to implement SNOTE 1351731using tcode SNOTE, but get the message:

SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions

Message no. SCWN002

Diagnosis

You tried to implement corrections that are contained in an SAP Note.

The corrections in this SAP Note are, however, not valid for the release and Support Package level of your system. This means that the error that is described in the SAP Note either did not occur in your system, or it has already been corrected by a Support Package.

In certain cases the error cannot be corrected by an SAP Note correction.

System Response

The system cannot implement the SAP Note.

Procedure

Follow the recommendations in the SAP Note text.

Check sap note returns: SAP Note 0001351731 cannot be implemented.

System status shows: ST 400 level 15 SAPKITL425

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

the note is valid for SP20 not for SP15. Just doubleclick the message in the job log and follow the instructions given there.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant by job log. From the snote tc, I do not see option for job log. I click on note log and see:

07/27/2009 14:40:22 DJI @8P\QInformation@ SAP Note 0001351731 in version 0002 downloaded @5F\QNo long text exists@

07/27/2009 14:51:31 DJI @8P\QNote@ Processor has been changed: new DJI, old @5F\QNo long text exists@

@8P\QNote@ Processing status changed to 'in processing' (version ) @5F\QNo long text exists@

Under the "corrections" folder, I see 2 corrections instructions.

The first one is change to source code CL_AI_SC_UTIL

- At start of include

-- context

ENIDIF.

IF l_system_id IS NOT INITIAL.

• Refresh Authorizations from Support Portal

-- insert

TRY .

CREATE OBJECT l_refresh_object.

-- delete

CREATE OBJECT l_refresh_object.

-- context

CALL METHOD l_refresh_object->refresh_installations

EXPORTING

system_ids = lt_systems.

-- insert

CATCH cx_sa_connection_error.

ENDTRY.

• Check again

-- delete

• Check again

Next step is system table change to table TRDIR, which simply says "Delta is empty".

How exactly do I make these changes?

Seems like the first (context,insert,delete) simply inserts a "TRY .", and the 2nd (context,insert,delete) inserts a

CATCH cx_sa_connection_error.

ENDTRY.

Is this correct? A double-click on each correction says cannot be implemented (because of the SP20 issue).

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean the job log in SM37.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I'm seeing jobs in SM37 that kicked off during the times listed in the note log, but none appear to be associated with SNOTE.

There was a job "SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPP / 14480602" with a msg text of "No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER", which is the problem this SNOTE is suppose to fix. Double-click on that msg text says:

System Response

You cannot get customer number-specific RFC destinations.

Procedure

Maintain these entries manually or start the report

SMBI_AISUSER_VAR_MIG to copy any existing customer number from the table AISDK_CF_OSS_USR.

Ofcourse I did this step along time ago when I first ran into the above job failing. I did it again this time, but made no difference. There were no new entries in AISUSER.

I'm not getting any activity out of SNOTE. How do I restart the implementation attempt so I can at see a new job log? The execute button just gives

"SAP Note does not contain valid correction instructions". Do I need to reset the process status? If so, to what? Not Relevant?

Any ideas where to go from hear? Upload SP20 and mark to ignore MOPZ requirement so I download via DLManager and install?

-Don.

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

so AISUSER does contain entries with customer number now or not? If not you need to maintain them manually. If you have only one customer you should check note 1140822. It explains how you can switch this off again in SP15.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

AISUSER was unchanged, which contained the S-user # for user DDIC and myself.

I went thru the steps in note 1140822, eventhough I had turned off BAdI months ago when I was setting up the RFCs for SAP-OSS. I maintain just one S-User. Therefore followed option 2 in the note.

Trying to implement snote 114822.

An exception with the type CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause

Exception of class CX_SY_NO_HANDLER

An exception of type 'CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB' occurred, that was not caught anywhere in the call hierarchy. It was not handled locally or declared using a RAISING clause.

TC SE19 shows AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP as active.

Selected New BAdI and Display.

Re-executed note 1140822 and it worked this time. Apparently, the display of AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP activated this implementation.

Snote 1140822 completed. I set process status to completed.

I reran MOPZ under tc solution_manager. I now get a different error. ERROR: E:/TMWFLOW/MO_BACKEND:025.

I forced a run immediately on SEND_SYSTEM_RELATIONSHIP_TO_SUPPORT, whcih ran successfully NOW.

Now MOPZ runs fine and I can see my files to download. I did not have any logical systems to select, but MOPZ did pickup some patches anyway. Not sure why no logical systems at this point. I defined a few logicals for both SM and satellite systems. I'll address this issue separately and open new thread, if need be.

The one question that remains is using SE19 to display status of AI_SDK_SP_RFC_RP appears to of activated it. Is this right? It fixed something such that now the applying the snote worked in de-activating it.

Thanks for all your help.

-Don Isler - HP SAP CC.

P.S. Is there a way I can upload or email you a word doc that has my screen shots and details of what I tried?

Edited by: Don Isler on Jul 29, 2009 1:36 PM

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

the new BAdI framwork still has some flaws. I don't know of any other customer who had your problems implementing that note! Be happy you made it anyway!

Regards

Andreas

Answers (0)