Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict - invoicing third party item

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Third Party

Hi, i am facing an unusual situation, I want in case of third party item processing system show restrict the creation of Invoice unless i do MIRO of the PO raised in MM

Here when i change the Item Category to TAS in order and then directly invoiced it , System is allowing me to do the invoicing.

infact it should stop me from invoicing.

Please guide as How i will restrict the user to NOT to create Invoice unless MIRO happens.

User is able to create sales order and then Billing simuntaneously.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

could you please check the itemcategory TAS billing relavence . if billing relavence is F then the user cannot do simultaneously order and billing because billing relavence is order related billing according to invoice qty. so it restricts till the user does MIRO. There are two processes in Thirdparty scenarion

1) with shipping notification

2) without shipping notification.

If your client follows the second process then it is possible sales order and subsequently billing without getting shipping notification.

Thanks and Regards,

Murthy V.N

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, can you tell me what were your initial settings in order to achive this:

"...Here when i change the Item Category to TAS in order and then directly invoiced it , System is allowing me to do the invoicing...."

On the contrary, I am just loocking to do that. I want to do the SD invoice before the MIRO invoice has been done.

Do you know what are the settings in "Billing relevance" field item? and maybe in copy control Tx VTFA.

Thanks a lot

Carlos

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done the setting whre Invoicing will happen after GR is done,

This is in Copy CONTROL VTFL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy controls from OR to F2 for TAS item category maintain Billing Quantity as F.

The invoice can be created only if MIRO is completed.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

You can meet your requirement through standard SAP only.

Go to VOV7, there select your 3rd party item category and click on details, there is a field "Relev.for billing", you need to maintain here the option"F".

Now it will not allow billing, unless there is a MIRO document.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala