Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit for cat7: transfer to CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Experts,

i have a question about CATS transfer to CO,

is there any user exit in CAT7? i want to delete some special WBS element during transferring to CO, i don't want to post those special WBS element to CO.

thanks,

buffer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this requirement to changed data in CO document which has been created after CAT7 transaction execution. If it is so, it is advisable to perform reversal of the CO document created and then clearing of the released entry made as part time recording done with respect to that WBS element and then making a new entry with respect to correct WBS element and following further processes.

As, if data are directly changed at table level, then it can create inconsistency.

Where as there is an exit for supplement recorded data CATS0002, see if it is useful for your issue.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Avisek Bhardwaj,

i want to change the data when i use CAT7 to transfer data to CO, before CO document created i must delete some dummy WBS element in a certain user-exit, so i need to find this user-exit to process the data,

i've checked the enhancement CATS0002, but it isn't what i want,

i've found one user exit PCA00001--EXIT_SAPLPC02_001(EC-PCA: Changes to Document when Transferring CO Actual Data)

i do delete dummy wbs element in this user exit but when transferring is finished, i find that the dummy wbs element still appears in the co document. it looks like that user exit doesn't work.

i don't know why,

regards,

buffer