Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Display All Comments for a Planng Package on web

I am trying to implement the How to Document Display Comments on the Web. We are using the HTML layout in BW BPS of NW 2004s. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the How to but I am getting error "Web interface could not be loaded" in the area where I should see the comments and at the same time I am not able to see the radio button in the layout next to amount keyfigure for displaying the comments and changing them. SO please let me know if I am missing any configuration for this.

Thanks a lot.

Raj.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi again :o)

Just to be 100% sure. Have you added a document component to your web interface? In other words, do you have a text box where the comments for a given cell is displayed when you select the radio button? Or is the comments only displayed in the Iframe with all the details? If done correctly the comment should be displayed in two places - the Document component and in the Iframe and you will only be able to edit/create a new comment in the Document component.

Another issue could be if the Document component is located after the Iframe. This is because it seems that all objects located beneath the Iframe is not displayed. Try moving the Document component just under your layout before the Text component with your Iframe.

Regards,

-Jacob

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question