cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflows in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help in setting up my workflow in Portal. I have created a workflow which gets triggered on a event which is attached to a business object. Now my workflow is working in SAP but we need it in Portal also. The workitems are not coming in Portal , i need to know is there some kind of SPRO settings or any other settings which is to be maintained , which will help me do this ?

Waiting for reply.

Thankx and Regards,

Prajakta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I tried finding that path but i am unable to find it.

Can you plz specify where it is i mean to say is in Tools of the start screen or some srpo settings or in some other transaction.

Please , waiting for your relpy.

Regards,

Prajakta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a portal function only accessible via the portal. Talk to your portal admins to assign you the required role and the menu will become visible to you.

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Universal worklist is already configured in the portal. Can you pls tell me the steps to configure workflow.

while configuring which type we have to create ie, Ad Hoc or business workflow and how can we know whether it is business or ad hoc workflow.

vila.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to find System Administration - Universal Worklist & Workflow - Universal Worklist Administration.

Can you please help ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you must be assigned with the appropiate role. So, why dont you talk to your EP Team to do the same.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

the correct path is System Administration->System Configuration->Universal Worklist & Workflow.

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BTW,Did you configure your Universal WorkList?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Universal Worklist is already configured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajakta,

by configuration do you mean the workflow/webflow connector configuration and the item type registration in the portal uwl administration are done? (Because that's all that there is to it.)

After this config you should be able to see all the tasks visible in Business Workplace in UWL, too. No IMG configuration is needed in the backend system.

Regards,

Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

As Mikko said, why dont you try doing UWL Registration. It can be done in <i>System Administration - Universal Worklist & Workflow - Universal Worklist Administration</i>.

Regards,