Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Format on ISR Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently on EP6.0 SP14, MSS60.1 and R/3 4.6C

While displaying the PCR form, the date format is defaulted to yyyy/mm/dd. So when the user profile is yyyy/mm/dd, it works fine. However, when the user profile is changed to mm/dd/yyyy, the form cannot be submitted. I have tried changing the date format in the BADI... but didnt help. The characteristic uses SYDATUM as the dictionary type.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devina,

I am experiencing the same problem, did you find a solution?

Regards,

Ricky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devina,

I am having the same problem too. On the FM the eff_date it is stored as YYYYMMDD but on the pdf it is displayed as YYYY-MM-DD. I need it to return back to the FM as YYYYMMDD. Have you managed to resolve this issue?

cheers. TL

Message was edited by: TommyL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your BADI Implementation(with definition <b>QISR1</b> and your scenario name as filter type for this impl),you can code the following in INT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT method.

<i> GENERAL_DATA-HEADER-START_DATE = SY-DATUM.

GENERAL_DATA-HEADER-REQ_DATE = SY-DATUM.</i>

If you have DATE FIELDS in your FORM, then you can set the Date Pattern of this FIELD Explicitly in the Object/Binding-Date Pattern. U can enable this Object window through the Palettes Menu.

I hope this should clear your problem.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

Tried the code in the INIT_SERVICE_REQUEST_INIT method.. didnt help ....

Also,

'If you have DATE FIELDS in your FORM, then you can set the Date Pattern of this FIELD Explicitly in the Object/Binding-Date Pattern. U can enable this Object window through the Palettes Menu' ... Could you please explain this.. didnt get that ..i am very much new to the PCR-ISR framework.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your belief is that we are using adobe forms. That's not the case. we are designing the forms using jsp iviews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say that if there are any Date fields in your Adobe Forms, then you will have to set the Date Pattern of those fields to YYYY-MM-DD in the Object/Binding-Date Pattern.

I dont know how these JSP IViews work actually. The above explanation is regarding ADOBE INTERACTIVE FORM DEVELOPMENT Using SFP txn in ECC.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>