Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI issue

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When posting goods issue for outbound delivery, an error message pops up below. I notice similar thread in the forum but they don't help.

On my side, this issue just exists in delivery against raw material. No problem happens for finished goods. How to solve? Is it caused by self-developed procedures?

"Update was terminated

Update was terminated

System ID.... PRD

Client....... 210

User..... CATHY

Transaction.. VL01N

Update key... 4A6882E047CBC02CE1008000AC121C09

Generated.... 23.07.2009, 20:46:45

Completed.... 23.07.2009, 20:46:45

Error Info... F1 109: Line item 001"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

It may be problem with Number ranges or output error in the sense printer settings

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code ST22, you can find the dump analysis.

You can find the reason by yourself or show the details to an ABAP'er to find the root cause.

Regards

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja, sorry for my typing error. The error message in my fist thread is the one that is recevied in my inbox.

Hi Shiva, how to use ST22?

Pls help. Thx.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ST22, click on the today or yesterday button (or you can run using the date range), which will list "Run time error" list.

Highlight the error , based on the date&time, that was created and click on the display long text button on the top left hand side.

That will display the details of the error on what caused the error, which program caused it etc. Show the details to ABAP'er and he/she can help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy,

What message did you get in your inbox?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SBWP T.Code in the user id where the message update was terminated received.

Click on Inbox.

Check that message by double clicking on that.

Show the same to your ABAPer.

Some error is there in the code.That message will tell you why this error is coming.

You can check in ST22 T.Code also.

Regards,

Krishna.