cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales item text not adopted in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have recently configured the text determination procedure.

When i create a sales order and enter the item text on CREATION, it copies through to the billing document.

But when i create a sales order and forget to update the item text --> create the billing document --> and then go back to update the sales item text in VA02. It doesn't copy through to the billing document.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem before?

Please advise

Thanks, Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

The item texts are only copy through the document flow if it has been created in the previous document; if you create the subsequent document (billing) and then go to VA02 and create a item text, it wont be copied into the billing. If you already have a item text in the order and billing and you update the text in the order it will be updated in the billing document (if the customizing works in this way)

Thanks

Mariano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding the text determination is working perfectively, once the requirements are passed it will not update again, hence in your case too once the cycle SO and Billing is completed it will not update.

Regards

Chandra

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check whether the text determination procedure has assigned to billing type or not.Also check the copy controls from order to billing to copy the text.

Regards,

Pasapula.