cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource 0UC_SALES_STATS_02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am working at a customer site and we are doing data quality checks between the InfoCubes in BW and the source system tables. Does anyone have any good ideas how to check the data in tables ERDK, ERCH and the structure ERCHZ that are used in DataSource 0UC_SALES_STATS_02 in order to compare the data with the InfoCube.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas

Welcome to SDN

Please check this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7a5ee147-0501-0010-0a9d-f7a...

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Message was edited by: Sat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Ahhh, that is a difficult task, I have to say...

I just finished a project with IS-U implementation with BW reporting, and reconciliation was a pain in the ¤¤¤ with the IS-U invoicing. The extractor is so complex, picking up data from all over and processing it on the way, so reconciliation was extremely dififcult.

I mostly used two different methods.

a) I created a view combining ERCH, DBERCHZ01 and DBERCHZ03 tables to get header, qty and pricing data together. That one I used a lot during the project phase, however, you can't simply reconciliate 1-to-1 data with infocubes using that view. Anyway, that was a good tool in all kinds of error scenarios, but you would need to sort the view in many ways, when you use it. I normally sorted using company codes, billdocs and st.groups. Remember to exclude the non-booking relevant lines. I also made a different view where I added ERDK (with several tables in between ERCH/ERDK), but that was so complex that it wasn't performing with large amount of data, and it wasn't always reliable in complex scenarios, where old migration data was combined with current invoicing.

b) The CO transaction KOB1 was actually a better way of reconciliating data between cube and IS-U. However, it depends on the customizing how the data is reported in your IS-U in KOB1 and how the transfer/update rules are set in your BW. Because the reconciliation was regarded as a highly important matter, I actually changed the transfer/update rules in our BW so that we were able to match the KOB1 results (by business unit and posting date) with the results in our cube. Our BW structures were originally based on business content, but they were anyway highly modified. That's the process customer is continuing to use today and are satisfied.

Hope this gives you some idea.

Regards,

Lauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your answers!