cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender File adapter - Error after upgrade to SP16 !!

matthias_isenburg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After upgrade from SP14 to SP16 , i see this error in Adapter monitor in rwb. The file does not get picked up. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this ?

Configured at 2006-04-20 06:50:27 GMT

History:

- 2006-04-20 09:55:00 GMT: Retry interval started. Length: 30.000 s

- 2006-04-20 09:55:00 GMT: Error: BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

- 2006-04-20 09:55:00 GMT: Processing started

- 2006-04-20 09:54:36 GMT: Error: BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

- 2006-04-20 09:54:33 GMT: Processing started

Is there a patch that will fix this issue ?

Regards

matthias isenburg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After upgrade from SP17 to SP19 , I also face the same problem.

After I restart the j2ee(Tcode=SMICM by SAP GUI) engine it works.

Regards, Jun Lu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the log level of the adapter either to DEBUG or ALL in the log configurator and check the logs again in the defaultTrace.trc file. It should give you some more information than this.

Alternatively, you may also check the communication channlel status in Adapter monotoring link in the Runtime workbench -> component monitoring.

Arul

matthias_isenburg
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for yours tipps...

here the output of the defaultTrace.trc:

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:118)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process(ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.send(File2XI.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.processFtpList(File2XI.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.aii.adapter.file.File2XI.invoke(File2XI.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.aii.af.service.scheduler.JobBroker$Worker.run(JobBroker.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java(Compiled Code))

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java(Compiled Code))

Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider com.sap.engine.lib.jaxp.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

at javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at com.euh.FileModule.GetFileNameBean.process(GetFileNameBean.java:76)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:103)

... 11 more

- - - - - -

Error during processing local bean localejbs/sap.com/com.euh.FileModule/GetFileNameBean

- - - - - -

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorException: Processing Error caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.' found, cause: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback.

- - - - - -

Channel Orders_ftp_sender: Sending file failed with com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.BaseTransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown in method process. The transaction is marked for rollback. - continue processing

Should this traces give me more information?

mfg,

matthias

matthias_isenburg
Participant
0 Kudos

also i updated SAP_BASIS content for the support package SPS 16 - without sucess!

mfg,

matthias

matthias_isenburg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

have anybody any ideas to solve the problems?

mfg,

matthias

michael_spindler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

i face a similar problem with Module Development. Have you solved your problem? When yes what was the solution?

Regards

Michael

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see the all the new features of the Adapters in the Configuration ? If not,

Try to import the updated SAP_BASIS content for the support package.

Also try to refresh the Adapter cache.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy