cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

catalog view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using CCM2.0 with SRM5.5 server. I had requirement for restricting user to see some of products in the catalog search.

I have created a new catalog view in which I have deassigned those products and published master catalog. But in that view I am able to see those deassigned products.Can anybody tell me what could be possible reason?

Thanks.

Regards,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have applied your recommanded sap note but it does not work.

I have a question that do I need to recreate catalog view and then deassign that product.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Not sure whether your issue is already solved.

Just to share that in July I also met similar issue as you - user can search out products belonging to different view. I asked my BASIS team to implement the OSS note Jason mentioned and it solved my issue.

But after the note was implemented, I remember I did all steps again - execute the rule again and publish the catalog again, and then my issue was solved.

Maybe you can try the same.

Best Regards,

Elly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

Can you write steps which you have followed after applying sap note?

Still my problem is not resolved.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Umesh

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You need to ensure the view is assigned to a role and that that role is assigned to the user loggin into the catalog, i.e. if a user/pass is populated in the call structure then this is the user who needs to have the role assigned to it.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a catalog view available and role is already created for this view. This view is assigned to user. Now there is requirement that we need to remove some items. So I have deassigned those items and published master catalog. But still I am able to see those deassigned product while searching the catalog for this catalog. Please can you propose any solution for this problem?

Regards,

Umesh

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh

Apply note 1231427, this should resolve this problem.

Regards,

Jason