Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

planning area dp apo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

guru

so i have created PA. and also time series created for it.. and also PB DV created for it..

now i want to add a KEY figure to that PA??? is that POssible? how i should i add a kf to PA????

the same senerio to MPOS and PB????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dallyanusha,

In RSA1 transaction, you can create a key figure.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....sir

i think u r not unterstood my question . that is again i am explaining here

i have created a planning area and intialized it again i have created a planning book and data view for it. now i want to

ADD a another key figure to the PA. so How? i case i deactivated to PA the data will loose in the PA. as per sap rule we will not able to add a another key figure to PA after creation of PB and DV. why because of we loose the data.

thats what i am asking u How we add a another KF to PA???

do we run consistency check for it. HOw? what is the T-code. and path?

plz help me out.

dallyanusha

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dallyanusha,

I think there are series of questions. I will try to cover few of them.

1) Transfer of data from R/3 to APO.

In SAP, data transfer from R/3 to APO will be through Core interface.

2) Transfer of data from R/3 to BI

This will be done by building infoobjects like infocubes in BW and

store R/3 data in cubes

3) Fixed key figure value

Contains the key figure, in which the fixed value of the basic key figure is saved.

4) Use of Fixed key figure value

While planning a key figure, you can wish to protect the planned value against any overwriting. The value can be fixed in the planning table. The fixed key figure is required to store this information. The fixed basic key figure value is copied down to the finest detail into this key figure. The information with this is available on an aggregated level as regards what share of the key figure is fixed and must not be changed. If the share is 100% then the key figure must not be changed by planning functions. If the share is between 0& and 100% then the value may only be changed in a restricted way. The change is only disaggregated on those details that are not fixed.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

can anyone tell what is the star schema?

2. what is the fact table and dimensions table?

what fact table consists and what dimensions table consists?

How i can add a object or characterstic to dimension table...

can u tell the path and settings where v do that????

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

what is the mean of fixed key figure value while we creating the KF in info cube???

what is the use of it????

what is the Fixed key figure field on the Type/unit tab.??? what is the use of it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

can anybody tell what the settings requires when we sned the data from R/3 to APO or R/3 to BI. so How the data can passess form R/3 to APO. what are the different types tools we are using here to trasfer the data from source to target.???

i mean to say what are the setting we do in R/3 when the data can transfer to APO.