cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of data through SM35

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can any one suggest me how to delete Batch Inputs from SM35, I had assigned date as 01.01.2009 to 31.03.2009 in my development system,it displayed few entries,i had selected all at a time and deleted,even then they are still displayed and are not getting deleted from the screen.

Can any one suggest me is there any other way to delete the entries from SM35.

Regards

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had followed all the above mentioned process but issues not yet solved it remains the same.

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes all ready it was successfully completed and just now once again manually scheduled and got completed successfully, Standard jobs scheduled in the condition IMMEDIATE and all jobs successfully completed.No standard job ended with error.

Regards,

Sankar

Edited by: gaddala sankar on Jul 23, 2009 3:27 PM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

Check Note 36781 - Table APQD is very large

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

I Had followed ur procedure,but not yet solved,still facing the same old problem,plz suggest me some other process to get complete my job.

I think some ABAP report i have to execute so that data in the SM35 gets deleteded,can u give name of these 2 reports which to be executed.

Regards,

Sankar

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did that job to clean the batch input ran already? Just clicking on "schedule default" does not execute it immediately.

Markus

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Start transaction SM36

- press on "default jobs"

There you can schedule all the necessary "housekeeping" jobs - including one for the batch inputs.

Markus