cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed table row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to have a table row as fixed .I have a requirement to show the totals of all the rows in one of the row .there may be many rows in the table say 1000 but we dont show all of the rows at one time so we want a fixed row either at the top or at the end to show the totals .This row will remain intact when user does a page down or page up .

Let me know if there are any other alternatives to implement this.

ex:

Name count1 count2

raj1 10 20

raj2 30 40

raj3 50 60

90 120 <= Total will be displayed at the last .This should be there even when use does a page down. This total is not just the total of display row but the total of the all the rows in a table.

Regards,

Raji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monalisa_biswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use FixedTopcell/FixedBottomCell in the TableColumn to show the total.

It remains visible always even if you do the page navigation.

Hope this helps!

Monalisa

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addtion to the above context

u can create the dynamic rows based of the query result

based on the summing the values u can read the values and dynamically u can set those values to at the end of the row

mean while i wll send code or somthing for u

bvr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I have the same requirement in my project, and i can't implement this solution with i single table.

The solution that i found was create two tables. The first table is the table with data. The second table is the table with just one row, no table headers, and this table have the same columns of the first table. And in right column, you put the totals. That works fine.

The columns need to have a fixed width.

Regards

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As discussed above you can manage this by using two tables. This is already discussed many times in SDN. However below is the link to thread which has step by step approach to do that.

[]

Regards

Raghu