cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Sales Employees associated with Employees in HR Module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In Administration module,the Sales Employees can be defined with a name,commisiion Percent.How to define other details such as Contact details,Salary.. ? Is there any provisions in SAP B1 to define these things?

Wht's my major doubt is the Sales employees details are not present in HR module which maintains the employees of the company?

Thanks in Advance

Sooriyakala.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sooriya,

If you look at the HR module in SBO, you'll see that you can link a sales employee to an employee (same with users). On the Employee master data window there is a field where you can select the sales employee. A sales employee does not have to be an employee though.

Hope it helps,

Adele

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Adele,

Thanks for ur immediate response!

yah i can link a Sales Employee with a Employee,but wht's my doubt is how we can give additional details for that Sales employee? I explored SAP B1,i din't get any windows to define that.Is there any windows to define more details for Sales Employees?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sooriya,

If any form (in this case the Employee or the Sales Employee) doesn´t fit your needs, you can define User Defined Fields. This will make you able to store any data you need. In your case you could put a UDF in the Sales Employee form to save aditional data.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ