Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking a thread

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I just do not understand why the thread which ever am posting is getting locked within 15 mins . Please let me know how do i unlock my thread or is there any way i can stop it from locking.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you keep asking basic questions, it will be locked without any doubt as you are deviating the forum rules. If you continue to post such basic / repeated questions without adhering to forum rules, your user id will be referred to appropriate members who will delete your account.

Please stick to forum rules. If you dont know, please go through the same which is reproduced as under:-

Please read the rules of engagement before you post. Step 1: Finding An Answer Rule number one: Try to find the answer first. There are tons of resources out there, show that you have tried to find the answer. A question that shows that the person is willing to try and help themselves is more likely to be answered than one which simply demands information. Tell us what you have done to try and solve the problem yourself - often we can learn from that too! Search the forums, the articles, the blog posts and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the Wiki for your topic. - Do not ask to send you an email. The question you ask and the solution to it is often also interesting for other users of the community. If you ask somebody to send you the answer per email, you deprive others of also learning to know the answer. Therefore any requests for sending material or answers to an email address will be modified by the forum moderators.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi