Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM processing error..

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have a problem with BPM Scenario.. which gives me error "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing" in smq2..

and i have seen all the blogs, related posts and SAP NOTES before posting this thread. In WorkFlow Log i'm seeing the

error No valid Object ID in the container Elemetn ABC ( this is receivee step container element). But i'm using the correct

container element and correct interface. then why it is failing.. ?

PLease dont point me to some links as i said that.. i have seen all the related Blogs and SAP Notes for the same

PLease suggest me on the above error...

regards,

Deeps...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open your Integration Process in IR and press F7 to check if it is configured correctly or not.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Prateek thanks for your reply...

everything is fine.. still problem Exists..

Regards,

Deeps

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Everything couldn't be fine Sandeep

Are you getting this error at the very first step, if you check it in Workflow log after clicking on PE?

If yes, then either the input message is incorrect or use of interface is not proper.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edit the BPM...make some dummy changes...First Receive Step has Start Process check-box selected.... save....activate....confirm Cache instances are as required (return code, cache status)

Delete the error instance of BPM from SWWL and then again test...if needed reimport the BPM in ID

Some things dont work straight...we need to have workarounds for them

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek and Abhishek for your responses..

I have double checked all the interfaces and incoming messages... but ther are fine preteek..

Abhishek.

i did as you suggested.. done some changes, activated and Cache refreshed... and retun code is 99..

then i have deleted the all error work items in swwl.. after that return became.. 0..

finally Tested again.. still shows same error.....

Regards,

Deeps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

You can try to switch on option "Create New Transaction" in second step after starting receive step.

Sometimes it helps.

P.S. Don't forget to clear inbound queue

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before you tested was your Queue cleared of the error entries...if no then the messages will continue to go into error state by stucking in the queue....if in development env then you have the option of deleting the queue

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Awesome... Ruslan Tshovrebadze its working..

Thanks Abshishek and Preteek for your answers..

Check box "new transaction " selected in transformation step.. thats solved my problem...

Regards,

Deeps.

Answers (0)