cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid creation - status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation when creating bids. Basically when a bid invitation is published and approved, I am able to login with vendor Id and place create a bid. But I am not sure what is happening after it.

It shows that the bid is submitted successfully and also cross verified the deadline.

If I am not wrong, after the bid is created a mail is sent to the purchaser. But I can't see any message in the purchaser's inbox. Am I missing something? How to check the created bid ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

first start with providing your SRM version.

Bid creation notifications are available since SRM 5.0, via Alert FrameWork.

But I am not sure that there are some notifications for submitted bids in earlier releases.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Christophe. I am using SRM5.0 version only.

Do I need to configure some alert/ monitor workflow.Please give me details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

default customizing should be enough.

Check SPRO --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Event and Event Schema for Alert Management.

This is generating some alerts in case of particular events.

If you are running with EP, you should customize the sending of those alerts to the UWL, otherwise they remain in SRM, where you can find them in SRM menu "Alert inbox", using a basis BSP service.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I didn't get you. Let me ask you some basic questions.

1. What happens when the vendor creates a bid?

2. Does the purchaser get some mail or he has to find the response some where else?

3. How to check the bids created by vendors and send a response? This is with reference to the purchaser

With Best regards,

roopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

1- when bid is submitted (not created + parked), it becomes visible by the purchaser: see point 3. In SRM 5.0, an alert is sent to the buyer

2- In SRM 5.0, an alert is sent to the buyer

3- In SRM 5.0, an alert is sent to the buyer. In BBP_BID_INV transaction, the purchaser can see how many bids are created in the search result list of RFQs. He can access those bids from RFQ vendor tab, and decide what to do:

- return the bid

- accept the bid --> and then create a PO or a CTR

- reject the bid

Rgds

Christophe