cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Huge Payload from AE (RWB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

How to download 10 MB payload from RWB--> AE.

Note : I am aware of extracting /downloading huge file from Moni(IE)

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RWB -> Component Monitoring-> AE-> CC Monitoring>Select the CC>Cluster Node-> Click on MessageID>Select Message Content tab->Choose Payload......are you looking for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salvi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am aware of the path ,from where to extract.....What I want to extract the payload or copy to some notepad ,as it huge file of 1 MB ,suggest me how to do download,I tried to copy the payload and paste it in the note pad....But its not successful

Regards,

Vidya Sagar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right-click on the above mentioned window.....say View Source....the entire payload will open in a Notepad....then say Save As....save in your local desktop.....this should help

When you copy and paste then even the " - " also gets copied and that causes problem...above method wont cause that thing to happen

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Jul 23, 2009 4:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salvi,

The issue here is with huge payload,not able to copy it ,like what you suggested.

Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sagar,

Since the file is huge, sometimes it takes so much time and it goes hanging. I have faced such issues. This is nothing to do with XI, what I feel is more hardware issues like RAM etc. Since the file is huge we cant do anything much here.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply.

Is there any work around for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I have checked this blog.....

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2008/09/15/xipi-message-payload-from-java

But could you pls provide the way to handle this java code,I mean the process

Regards,

Vidya Sagar

Edited by: Vidya Sagar Bhogaraju on Jul 24, 2009 12:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

What he is doing is trying to get the payload and show it up on the JSP. He is basically calling the function module SXMB_READ_MESSAGE_VERSION_RAW from his jsp and sending the parameters like message id etc. Once when you send this to the function module he is returning the output on the same jsp. If you want to do this you can download Netweaver developer studio and create a sample jsp page and can call the funciton module.

I am wondering even if you do it, the problem you are having is the size of the payload. You may encounter the same issues like timeout etc. But I am not sure. Give it a try.

I will also mail to Alex and will ask him to take a look at this thread. If he has time he will definitely update us on this.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one provide inputs on this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs...