cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 workflow error "The ASSERT condition was violated"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in SRM 7.0, SRM server- SAPKIBKV03. I am facing an issue in the approver's work list. When trying to open the document i.e shopping cart, PO, Contract or RFX; system is throwing an error message- "The ASSERT condition was violated"

Error Code: 558

Error Text: RABAX_STATE

Runtime Error: ASSERTION_FAILED

ABAP Call Stack: Method: MAP_ADV_MODE_TO_BO_MODE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_ADV_SERVICE====CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_QTE_ADV=====CP

Method: GET_QTE_ADV_INSTANCE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_QTE_ADV=====CP

Method: GET_INSTANCE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_FACTORY_QTE_ADVCP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_BOM_QTE======CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_CH_WD_MAP_FACTORY~CREATE_QTE_MAPPER of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_FACTORY==CP

If anyone has faced this error before, kindly share the solution. Thanks in advance. Suitable points will be awarded to helpful responses.

Regards

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing the same problem.Our SRM version is 7.0 and NW version is EP 7.30 sp9.Please help me for resolving it.

Thanks in Advance,

Nibedita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil,

Implement OSS note 1303160, it fixed our issue.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i could see lot of oss messages with this error. confirm your exact component(Business object) and search your valid notes.

br

muthu

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

I have the exact same problem. And in my system, the note 1303160 cannot be implemented.

I don't think that could be because of the release, because I found this in my system UWLJWF 7.01 SP3 .

Could you implement this note without any problem?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we implemented the note with no problem. This is patch #1 for SRM 7.0 Support Package 3.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks very much. THis note has resolved the assert condition error but in Approver's inbox for RFX I am not able to see the apprved or rejected shortcut button and when click the details I am getting following error-

"The document with GUID DE7.................. is BUS2200. But The requested object type is BUS2202.

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i've the same problem with package 7.

i've tried to apply note 1303160 and i've tried to empty portal cache, but it doesn't work.

do you have any idea about this problem?

thank you

Ilaria Marzuillo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Read note 1705661. It recommends to update Netweaver UWLJWF to the latest version and clear UWL's cache.

Regards,

Pablo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kapil,

We just applied support pack 3 and now the exact same thing is happening here.

I am going to search for OSS messages and will update you on any solution.

Regards,

Thomas