cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default values in BP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'd like to fill some standard fields with default values in BP transaction. As well as I understand, it would be done using BDT events. If it is so, what events do I have to use and what actions are to be done in them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

Can you pls let me know how you succeeded in defaulting the values in BP. I am having a similar scenario........

Thanks,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this can be done very easily with Tansaction Variants. here you can hide screens,hide fields, buttons and default them to some values. But only thing is you need to create the Business Partner with other Transaction Code Assigne to the Transaction Variant.

Transaction code : SHD0.

Hope it helps you.

jaffer vali shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey

Could you please send me the code you used or atleast name of the function modules you have used to assign default values that would be great help.

Please send to me on ^pank0906@yahoo.com at your convienience.

Cheers

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

You can create a dummy BP (dummy1) and assign default value to dummy1.

Now you can set the dummy1 as reference BP from

SPRO> CRM> Master Data --> Business Partner --> Basic setting --> Maintain Reference Business Partner for Consumers.

Hope this will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Deven.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created dummy BP with initial values in CRM001 role, as it was asked in 'Maintain Reference Business Partner for Consumers'. But how can new BP attributes maintained through BP transaction be initialized with these values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

You can maintain default value in Sales area related data of Sold to party. i.e. fir Dummy 1 BP in Sales area1 you had maintained Pricing procedure as "Customer Standard Pricing" as a default attribute , then when u create new BP with Sales area1 will get this value as Default.

Like wise you can maintain default values to attributes which are maintained for BP with respect to Sales Area.

Regards,

Deven.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've succeded setting default values in ISDAT event using my own FuncModule. I'm not sure that's the right way, but it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

please could you send me the source code of your function module (assigned to event ISDAT) in order to setting default values in BP transaction?

I have the same requirements as you but my code doesn´t work.

I would appreciate very much your help.

Thanks in advance.

Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Alexey,

i am new to BP ..in CRM4.0 how can i create BP .. what are the steps related to BP.

regards

sarasakumari

0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

please could you send me the source code of your function module (assigned to event ISDAT) in order to setting default values in BP transaction?

I have to assign default values to pricing procedure for a sales area.

Thanks in advance.