cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer return quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually i got stuck in customer return senario , when i make a return order with refence to desire sales order and do the PGR it throw me an error "Status of inspection lot 060000000115 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue"

Note :- (Ii checked the threatof forum " and change config with inspection type 05 instead of 06 , make new sales order and return then it work , then when we use inspection type 06 )

Please suggest

Maashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both 05 & 06 lot origin we can use for customer return depending on our business process requirement.

Return process describes how the system creates an inspection lot automatically when goods are returned from a customer. When a customer return is received, the goods can be posted to one of several destinations:

Blocked stock returns (not valuated and not part of unrestricted-use stock; inspection lot origin 06)

If you make a posting to blocked stock returns, the system creates an inspection lot that is not stock relevant.

Warehouse (for example, to inspection stock, blocked stock or unrestricted-use stock; inspection lot origin 05).

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you have to do RR/UD for the inspection lot generated against '06' inspection type after saving the delivery, then only you could do PGR.

I hope this would solve the purpose.

'06' inspection type inspection is right way to handle "Customer Returns"

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

when i do a vl01n and doing a PGR it reflect me the error "Status of inspection lot 060000000118 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue"

and inspection lot not yet created

Regrds

Maashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"Status of inspection lot 060000000118 / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue"

Itself show you that one inspection lot with number:060000000118 is created.

Check in MMBE where material is?

also check QA32>origine:06>f8

Take UD.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Save the transaction (creation of delivery) & then look in QA32 you will find the inspection lot thr,first clr it & then do PGR.

Cheers,

Tushar

Edited by: TUSHAR AGARWAL on Jul 23, 2009 12:58 PM