cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to install corrective notes through service.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using ECC6. Now i want to down load some corrective notes from service.sap.com to my system.We have not configured SAP router to down load the note directly form transaction code SNOTE. Please provide me the stpes how to add the corrective note to down load add to the basket.

I have tried www.service.sap.com>search of SAP note>mentioned note number then enter and click on correction instructions and click on download correction then download basket.

am i doing right way?. Please suggest me.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can also download the note from service.sap.com/notes on to your desktop, instead of direct downloading directly through SNOTE.

After downloading on you desktop, you can upload the note from you rdesktop to SAP through SNote.

Alternatively after saving the note to your desktop, you can apply the programm corrections to corresponding prograam directly with the help of ABAPER's.

Joy Garg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following link might help you.

[http://www.folkszone.com/applying-a-sap-note-snote/515]

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. This is the right way. Once you downloaded the noted through the download manager into your system then you can upload the note in SNOTE and implement the note.

Regards,

Subhash