cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Completed Work Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have requirement to print work orders that have a status of TECO or CLSD. Standard SAP does not allow you to print work orders with the status TECO or CLSD. Does anyone know if there is some config that allows you to print work orders that have been completed? Or will we have to create a custom transaction for new a print program?

Thanks, Dougie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction BS22 which allows you to maintain business transactions for system statuses. At the bottom of the left hand column you can enter the code for TECO which is I0045 and press Enter. This will take you to that code. Double click on that code to bring up the list of business transaction available for TECO. Again at the bottom of the left hand column, enter RMDR which is the code for Print Order, and press Enter. You may change the option from Forbidd to Permtd. This will allow you to print TECO work orders.

You can do the same for CLSD work orders using I0046.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kirstin, Thank you for solving and respoding to my question so quickly, your help is very much appreciated

Regards

Dougie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding BS22, there is a list of where used, how can I add a transaction to the "processes that delete the status" ?

Thanks,

Mike