cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a specific requirement from a customer and require your help to get a resolution.

The requirement is that I need to carry out retroactive billing for invoices and create one single credit memo for all the invoices for a payer in a particular period. I am now able to generate one credit memo for each invoice that is shown for selection in VFRB.

Example: There are two invoices for which credit note is to be made using retroactive billing.

Invoice 1

Invoice 2

Now when I do VFRB, I can see the invoices 1 and 2 and can also create credit memo (2 credit memo's).

I want only one credit memo to be created for both the invoices using retroactive billing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Invoice / Credit memo split happens in case any of the following is different in preceding documents.

a) Payer

b) Payment terms

c) Inco term

d) Pricing date

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

All are same. I have created a sale order and for this 2 invoices are created. On the same day, i have changed the price and run vfrb. Still splitting happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should be the copying requirement and data vbrk/vbrp in VTFF (copy control) for tgt bill type zl2 and ref bill type F2 for the item category TAN. so that i get one supplementary invoice for different f2 invoices.Could anyone please help

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As reported in note 11162 all the VBRK header fields are splitting

criteria. In this case the different VBRK fields are

BSTNK_VF, XBLNR, ZUONR, KIDNO.

They are copied from the referenced 2 referenced invoice documents.

For example, invoice 1111, invoice 2222

the generated credit memo will be split due to different XBLNR.

By changing the customizing copy control at header level by VTFF,

setting 'Reference number' = E and 'Assignment number' = E, then

the fields XBLNR and ZUONR should not be split criteria anymore.

But if fields BSTNK_VF and KIDNO still remain different, the split is justified.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

what should be the copying requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if there is any difference in sales area, currency or sold to party.

Otherwise in ideal situation system should generate on credit memo.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savita,

I have checked and there is no difference in Sales area or currency etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just giving a link would not solve my purpose, because the document which you have provided through the link is already referred by us and it does not meet our requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see that link.....

Edited by: yanamadala venkataswamy on Jul 26, 2009 3:46 PM