cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaBean Importer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know this has been asked here for quite some time now, but I've exhausted options (including this [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2265] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; - of which he mentioned a bug if I'm not mistaken and appears quite so since you need to re-load and restart the IDE) to correct this error:

Invalid Class - JavaBean not available for import

Class: com/pmis/EJB/BusinessUnitSessionLocal

I have my CommandBean with the appropriate Getter/Setter and have declared the properties as private. As for my WebDynpro project, I've already copied the CommandBean.jar and EJB.jar to its lib folder and had set the classpath as well for the following JAR files. Also, ejb20.jar is already there - same as with my command bean.

What could've caused this?

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure that the jar file u use has all the required classes.

insert all the java classes of the bean in the your java bean jar. also include content of ejb20.jar and exception.jar in this jar.

for more on it check this thread as well

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I missed out exception.jar - but this is weird, developing in DC-based - I don't recall adding this to the CommandBean. Moreover, this and instead of Add Jar, I took the other one's advice to instead use Add External Jar.

After implementing both, it works now.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Jan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to repeat JavaBean model import when running IDE in console mode (correspondign short-cut should be available in Windows Start menu, otherwise just copy original short-cut, edit it and change in command string "javaw" to java).

Refer this thread,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/0b/c566427e17c253e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JMJ,

Add these jar file to the Project as

right click on project>properties>java build path>libraries>Add External jars.