cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM ERROR- cannot add JAVA patches to deploy queue via JSPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts! Last two days I have deployed java patches(SP13 to SP18).......almost finished......i have to deploy 2 more components only but suddenly i got error.now i cannot add java patches to JSPM deployment queue. am getting error '/usr/sap/BWP/DVEBMGS10/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2009_07_22_23_41_20/JSPM_MAIN_1_01.LOG.' I have checked trouble ticket log and i have followed Snote-1329945 and changed instace.properties files as instance.runmode=normal and just restarted java via SMICM only (server reboot is not possible in my environment)

-

Trouble Ticket Report----

Java Support Package Manager for SAP NetWeaver'04s

SID................: BWP

Hostname...........: abcbwp02

Install directory..: /usr/sap/BWP

Database...........: DB2/AIX64

Operating System...: $(/J2EE/StandardSystem/CentralInstance/J2EEEngineInstanceHost/OpSysType)

JDK version........: 1.4.2 IBM Corporation

JSPM version.......: 7.00.18.1.01

System release.....: 700

ABAP stack present.: true

The execution ended in error.

Cannot initialize application data.

Error while detecting start profile for instance with ID _s.

More information can be found in the log file /usr/sap/BWP/DVEBMGS10/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2009_07_22_23_41_20/JSPM_MAIN_1_01.LOG.

Use the information provided to trouble-shoot the problem. There might be an OSS note providing a solution to this problem. Search for OSS notes with the following search terms:

com.sap.sdt.jspm.phases.PhaseTypeJSPM/com.sap.sdt.jspm.gui.JspmUiException/Cannot initialize application data/JSPM_MAIN

JSPMPhases/Java Support Package Manager

log_2009_07_22_23_41_20 exception:

#1.5 #C000C0A8D28F0000000000366BD46BD400046F4D35AF2008#1248277310677#/System/Server/Upgrade/Phases/JSPM/JSPMPhases/JSPM_MAIN##com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:795)#######Thread[main,5,main]##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:795)#Java###Duration: .#1#0:00:10.915# #1.5 #C000C0A8D28F0000000000376BD46BD400046F4D35AF2008#1248277310677#/System/Server/Upgrade/Phases/JSPM/JSPMPhases/JSPM_MAIN##com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:796)#######Thread[main,5,main]##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:796)#Java###Phase status is .#1#error#

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ABAP stack present.: true
The execution ended in error.
Cannot initialize application data.

Looks like the problem is above 1

Do the following. This should resolve the issues.

1. If your dialog instance are also having the Java stack then do one thing move your profile folder to some other name and create a new profile folder with the name "profile".

Copy only the central instance profiles Default, Instance and start profile.

Then give a try.

2. If you do not have the java instance in Dialog instance still do the same thing what I have described. move the current profile folder and create the new folder with the name "profile" and copy the profiles Default, Instance and start profile.

Chances are the JSPM is reading some other profile while starting the JSPM.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

The error you get most probably is due the fact you have:

- backups of profiles at ../SYS/profile directory

- you have renamed CI profile in order transaction RZ10to work

In either way - rename (RZ10) or leave the only the profiles with their original names at SYS/profiles (if there are backups). Expected profile name of instance is something like:

<SID>_<instance name>_<hostname>.

Regards,

Vasil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Vasil, move all the backup profiles to some other location and try again.

I had similar issue and it was solved my moving backup profiles.

Regards

KVR

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you also paste usr/sap/BWP/DVEBMGS10/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2009_07_22_23_41_20/JSPM_MAIN_1_01.LOG here ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have to deploy 2 more components only but suddenly i got error.now i cannot add java patches to JSPM deployment queue

You can use SDM in the meanwhile to deployee those 2 Components

Have you checked in that way

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Experts! Last two days I have deployed java patches(SP13 to SP18).......almost finished......

Does it mean it is not finished? Did you get the deployed message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

means, just two components are pending only. JSPM status showed as 'deployed' for applied patches. I have checked in my SLD, deployed patches updated in SLD also.Log also doesn't contain errors.

Thanks.