cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation requirement control at movment type level - reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me in finding out the node or T code where i can do the settings for the confirmation requiremnt at movement type level. I am able to see the control at the storage type level but unable to get the same control which can be overwritten at the movement type level.

Thanks and Regards,

Dils

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can control confirmation of movement types:

option1

SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Confirmation - here choose movement type

option2

SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Transfers > Define Moveemnt types

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f83e4d4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Prerequisites

You can set the confirmation requirement for a storage type by choosing the following settings in the Implementation Guide (IMG) for Warehouse Management:

To set the confirmation requirement for putaway, select the stock placement requires confirmation indicator.

To set the confirmation requirement for picking, select the stock removal requires confirmation indicator.

You can set these indicators by choosing Master Data ® Define Storage Type and selecting the relevant storage type. We recommend that you set the confirmation indicators for most of the storage types in your warehouse.

After you set these two indicators, warehouse workers must confirm every physical transfer of material to or from the storage type. Although confirmation requires the warehouse worker to take additional steps, it provides a high degree of security and accuracy for data about the goods in the warehouse.

You can set the confirmation requirement for a movement type by choosing Activities ® Transfers ® Define Movement Types and selecting the relevant movement type.

- To set the confirmation requirement for foreground processing, select the indicator for TO item can be confirmed immediately.

- To set the confirmation requirement for background processing you will also need to select the Propose confirmation indicator.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba,

Thanks for the details.

Regards,

Dilli Babu R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think that there is any customizing regarding the same with the Movement Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Jul 23, 2009 1:18 PM