cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create sales order with reference to 10 quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create sales order with reference to 10 quotation I want to put all quotation means take reference in one sales order how I can do it because when tried va01 and taken reference of question it allow to put only one question number how can I do it for multiple question

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to VA01 and give your sales order name and press enter.

Now click on sales document in that you will find create with reference.

So select your quotation one by one and do this process 10times to add all the quotation in one sales order.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj it was help full answer and I had given points for u but my question is as u told do that process for 10 times but in system is considering only 1 number how can in inter other 9 numbers

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That why I said do it 10times.

Because you can copy quotation one by one only.

So if you want to copy all the ten quotation to one sales order you have to do it 10times.

Copy the first quotation by going to create with reference.

Then copy the other quotation by going to create with reference again.

Go on doing this process to copy all the quotation to one sales order.

Regards

Raj.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you come back to initial screen after coping the first quotation ,then system will ask you whetehr to save or cancel the data,if we select save then it will be saved immediately,else it will cancel.So ,it is not possible to copy more than one quaotation in standard SAP.The only option is to deveop a BDC with the help of abaper.

We can only create this when header data is same in all the quotations.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Edited by: Pasapula on Jul 24, 2009 9:48 AM

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is not possible in standard SAP ,but can do this by using BDC .Check with ur ABAPer about the posssibility of the same.There are some constraints to do this.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Edited by: Pasapula on Jul 24, 2009 2:39 PM