cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a simple file to file scenario in PI 7.1. While testing the configuration under Test Configuration I am facing the below mentioned error:

I had cross checked my scenarios and also done cache fresh everytning is fine and activated.

Unable to find resource ec370b10-1972-11de-90f7-c3c39044458a in the following software component versions: urn:Terminatecom/sap/xi/tf/_Sender_2_Receiver_MM_kphukan_.class-1

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Interface Mapping urn:Terminate Sender_2_Receiver_OM_kphukan </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_Sender_2_Receiver_MM_kphukan_.class in the following software component versions: ec370b10-1972-11de-90f7-c3c39044458a Thrown: com.sap.aii.ib.core.mapping.execution.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_Sender_2_Receiver_MM_kphukan_.class in the following software component versions: ec370b10-1972-11de-90f7-c3c39044458a at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.JavaMapping.load(JavaMapping.java:148) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:67) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:60) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.MappingHandler.map(MappingHandler.java:87) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.mapping.execution.MappingHandler.map(MappingHandler.java:71) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:119) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:72) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor745.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:43) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:71) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:38) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:22) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:189) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:21) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:16) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:177) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:133) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164) at $Proxy683.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:183) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:269) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:152) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:247) </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_MAPPING~ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Thanks & Regards

Kasturika Phukan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that you need to import all the scenarios and needed component from SLD. Make sure that you have inserted all the needed components in SLD for your technical system. Otherwie this error would not have occurred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guess Sender_2_Receiver_MM_kphukan is your Graphical mapping.

As you said you have checked your scenario.

Still suggest you to check the last reply in this thread raised for similar error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems you are using Java mapping in your scenario.

Can you recheck if you have the class file in the imported archive for Java mapping.

If it is not present , then reimport your mapping .jar again into the archive ,save ,activate and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But i am not using any java mapping. I am using grapical mapping only.

thanks

Kasturika

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The OM that you are using in Interface Determination needs to be checked for:

1) Name of your OM is correct

2) included MM is correct and existing

3) both MM and OM are activated with the latest changes (if any)

Your Interface Determination is not able to find the MM included

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek,

I have done all the mentioned checked. everthing is fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Few more things you could try doing is

1. In Repository go to Interface mapping do a testing from the test tab and check if it gives you proper results.

2. In Directory reselect your interface mapping in Interface determination and activate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

thanks for the response. I had resolve the issue.

I had done full cache refresh now its working fine.

thanks

Kasturika Phukan