cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block certain users to print S1 billing document type documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to block some user so that they can not print the S1 reversed billing documents. How can I do this?

Thank you.

H

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you have any configuration to achieve this. You might have to make use of an user exit and check if the user is authorized to print output whenever the billing type is S1. All the authorized user can be stored in a custom table and the program should refer to this table.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Questions of this kind are asked frequently on SDN - please use search.

There is no standard/configuration way of handling this. Some suggest to use the requirements for that, but there are many cases when they won't work (e.g. requirements are not checked when output is created manually).

To my knowledge, this can only be trully achieved by creating a custom authorization and checking it in the output processing program. To do so, you'll have to copy a standard output processing program as a custom program and make changes there.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can very well control this with the basis help.Pls inform to basis the role of a user which you want to restrict the access to transaction code.We can control this through the authorisation object concept with activities create/change/display/release etc.

Please don't use any exits for this,this is possible in standard SAP.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pasapula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thank you for the answer. But we don't want to restrict the user for a transaction code. We just don't want that user to print billing documents with S1 document type only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hakan,

I am agree with the Nadarajah's view, Please have a check in the user-exit, 'RV60AFZZ' and 'RV60AFZC'.

Thanks,

Raja