cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Http Client Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need http client code in zip format my email id is ravishankar_au@yahoo.com.. n i need to know how to close threads.. n how to ask a question to a perticular person

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shankar B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have sent the file. Hope you have got it.

There is a radio button which will say <b>I have solved the problem on my own</b>. Either click this if you yourself have solved the problem. But if soke one else have helped you then you can award them point by clicking the appropriate radio butto (2, 6, 10). If you award any answer 10 then the thread will be closed.

I don't think you can ask question to one person in this forum. yeah you can mail him directly.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its asking for username and password... which user name and password i have mention there.....bcoz i have given there sap server user name and password but its not wroking ..... please get me back as quickly as possible

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Shankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have updated the cde now. I hope it will work better.

/message/266750#266750 [original link is broken]

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RaviShankar,

I have sent the HTTP CLIENT.html file....In that please view the source code and change the username and password from the line ("reqString = reqString + &sap-user=nspai&sap-password=naresh";)

And about closing a thread i think it was clearly explained by Suraj.

About sending a query to a particular person. The only possibility is to view that person’s business card, see his mail id and mail him...There is no other way to do it. I think it is better if you can post the question in the forum, by doing so you are not only finding a solution for yourself but also helping others widen their knowledge.

Regards,

abhy