cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erorr during assign the Class charectorstics in the MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

I have cretae the class , assign the charectorstics to them , both have same UOM, i have cretae inspection method , Assign that inspection method in the MIC , but when i am creating the quantitative MIC it is giving me the error like ; class charectorstics is not compatible with the master inspe charectorstics '.

plz suggest which setting of which steps i am missing . i dont know my charectorstics is not coming in the class charector list .

is there any differant transaction to cretae the class charectorstics?

plz help me out to resolve this error.

thanks & regards

satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish

Make sure that if the characteristic and mic are same set. i mean in character is qualitative , mic should also be qualitative

u2022When you change a master inspection characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "NUM":

oThe master inspection characteristic must be quantitative

oThe unit of measurement for the master inspection characteristic must match that for the class characteristic.

oIn the master inspection characteristic, the control indicators for the upper or lower specification limit (or both) must be set.

oThe interval limits of the class characteristic must be entered to correspond with the control indicators for the specification limit of the master inspection

u2022When you change a master inspection characteristic, if you want to create a link to a class characteristic with the format "CHAR":

oThe master inspection characteristic must be qualitative.

oIn the master inspection characteristic, the control indicator for characteristic attributes must be set.

oA selected set of catalog type 1 must be assigned to the class characteristic.

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved